Wonder - Unit of Work Part Four - teaching resource
Wonder - Unit of Work Part Four
(17 lessons, 129-slide editable PowerPoint presentation and 7 accompanying worksheets)
This ‘Wonder – Unit of Work Part Four' teaching resource is the fourth and final section of our unit of work for ‘Wonder’ by R J Palacio. The unit contains 17 lessons which explore the book from the chapter 'In Science' to the end of the novel, ‘The Walk Home’.
It contains a variety of teaching and learning activities including:
- Developing vocabulary and reading skills
- Differentiated activities in three tiers (Gold, Silver and Bronze) to provide suitable learning for all abilities
- Reading and comprehension tasks
- GPS activities that cover colons, the subjunctive form, parenthesis, dialogue punctuation, word classes, homophones, extended lists
- Find and retrieve activities
- Formal writing, fact and opinion, participating in discussion and expressing an opinion
- Exploring key themes
- Character analysis and empathy
- And more!
To preview ‘Wonder – Unit of Work Part Four’ in detail please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits