The 'sh' Sound - EYFS - teaching resource
The 'sh' Sound - EYFS
This English teaching resource has been designed to introduce pupils to the 'sh' digraph. Content includes:
- 'sh' digraph explanation.
- An introductory 'sh' digraph video.
- Examples of words with the 'sh' sound at the beginning.
- Examples of words with the 'sh' sound at the end.
- Animated 'sh' sound activities with two accompanying worksheets.
- One further differentiated worksheet with answers.
- 18 flashcards that can also be used for a matching game.
'The 'sh' Sound - EYFS' is fully editable so you can adapt the resource to meet the needs of each class you teach.
Preview 'The 'sh' Sound - EYFS' in full by clicking on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £2.50 / 4 Credits