The Prefix 'un' - Year 1 - teaching resource
The Prefix 'un' - Year 1
Year 1 English programme of study - Writing - transcription
Pupils are taught to spell:
- add prefixes: using the prefix un-
In 'The Prefix 'un' - Year 1', pupils learn about prefixes and how to use the prefix un- as per the year 1 curriculum objective.
- What are prefixes explanation
- The prefix 'un-' activities with accompanying worksheet to use during the lesson or independently
- A prefix wordsearch activity worksheet
- 3 differentiated worksheets with answers
'The Prefix 'un' - Year 1' can be edited giving teachers the freedom to adapt the resource if needed to suit each class they teach.
Preview 'The Prefix 'un' - Year 1' in full by clicking on the images opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits