Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom (121 slide editable PowerPoint, 35 worksheets, 6 lesson overview, 20 page colour wall display and 20 colouring sheets) is a colourful, engaging and fun teaching resource for KS1 based on the popular book by Julia Donaldson. The resource covers numerous elements of the National Curriculum for KS1 Reading and Writing skills and is colourful, engaging and interactive.
• information retrieval
• recounting the narrative
• exploring the themes and message of the story
• talking and writing about characters and key events
• considering the portrayal of heroes and villains in the book
• looking at language – words that rhyme
• making predictions
• creating a new book cover
Room on the Broom is made up of 121 editable slides, 35 worksheets, a 6-lesson unit overview, a 20-page printable colour wall display and 20 colouring sheets.
To preview Room on the Broom (121 slide editable PowerPoint, 35 worksheets, 6 lesson overview, 20 page colour wall display and 20 colouring sheets please click on the images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits