GCSE English Teaching Resources: Living Space by Imtiaz Dharker (PowerPoint and worksheets)
Living Space (40-slide editable PowerPoint with 4 worksheets) is a KS4/GCSE English teaching resource for the poem ‘Living Space’ by Imtiaz Dharker - as featured in the WJEC Eduqas Poetry Anthology. The resource includes a range of tasks and activities which cover the poem’s context, language, tone, form, style, theme and structure in detail. The resource is aimed at teachers of GCSE students preparing for the WJEC Eduqas English examinations.
GCSE English Teaching Resources: Living Space contents include:
- A short introduction to Imtiaz Dharker and the poem’s context (notes and links to an interview)
- Consolidation and comprehension tasks
- Analysing Dharker’s use of language and imagery in Living Space
- Examining the poem's form, structure and the use of poetic techniques
- Modelling how to use P.E.T.E.R. to write analytically about ‘Living Space’
- Dharker’s ‘message’ and the poem’s key themes
To preview GCSE English teaching resources: Living Space by Imtiaz Dharker please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits