Functional Skills English Level 2 - teaching resource
Functional Skills English Level 2
(10 lesson unit of work with a 117-slide PowerPoint presentation and 22 worksheets)
**NEW FOR FUNCTIONAL SKILLS 2019**
This comprehensive teaching unit covers everything required by Functional Skills English Level 2. It focuses on the impact of social media on society and covers reading, debating and discursive writing. The resource includes a range of activities which develop communication skills and cover the key criteria for Functional Skills English 2019.
Contents include the following:
- An introduction to Functional Skills with an accompanying video
- Reading, discussing, comparing and contrasting articles about the negative and positive effects of social media
- Learning about trusted sources and the dangers of Fake News
- Following and understanding both sides of an argument and taking part in a class debate
- Activities to improve writing skills– how audience affects a text and how to write a balanced discussion text
- Reading and comprehension skills – studying articles and writing answers
- How to structure writing for impact
- Drafting and editing to improve written work
- And more!
To preview our English Functional Skills – Level 2 unit of work in detail please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Our Price : £14.99 / 15 Credits