Functional Skills English - EL1 - teaching resource
Functional Skills English – Entry Level 1 Teaching unit
(Unit includes 159-slide editable PowerPoint and 32 worksheets)
**NEW FOR FUNCTIONAL SKILLS 2019**
This detailed teaching unit covers everything required by 2019 Functional Skills English for Entry Level One. It includes a range of differentiated, engaging and practical activities that help pupils develop key communication skills. The unit covers Speaking, Listening, Communication, Reading and Writing.
Contents include the following:
- An introduction to Functional Skills
- Self assessment – ‘My strengths and weaknesses’
- EL1 key words spellings tests built into each lesson
- A – Z activities to strengthen alphabet skills
- Radio advertisement and Tannoy announcement tasks to help develop listening skills
- Arranging a party and a family holiday – to help develop practical organisation, planning and communication skills
- How to discuss and make your voice heard in a group
- How to build arguments and find information quickly by skimming and scanning
- Taking part in a debate
- Exploring the importance of non-verbal communication
- Developing key writing skills – capital letters, full stops, sentences, etc
- How to take messages (on the phone or face to face) and how to make notes when message taking
- And lots more!
To preview our Functional Skills English – Entry Level 1 teaching unit in detail please click on the images opposite.
Our Price : £14.99 / 15 Credits