Extreme Weather - teaching resource
Extreme Weather – The Flood
(28-slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with 7 worksheets)
Extreme Weather – The Flood is designed to develop speaking and listening as well as reading and writing skills. Students are required to study the effect of flooding on a rural village and take an active part in a range of speaking and listening, reading and writing tasks.
Extreme Weather – The Flood contains a range of activities for pupils of all abilities, including:
- Empathetic writing
- Utilising language to convey emotions
- Effective communication in a crisis
- Thinking, acting and speaking and listening
- Reading and discussing personal accounts and responding to questions
- Literacy games
- ‘An A to Z of Extreme Weather'.
To preview ‘Extreme Weather – The Flood’ please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits