Extract from The Prelude - Stealing a Boat
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Extract from The Prelude: Stealing a Boat by William Wordsworth is a 37 slide PowerPoint presentation with 5 supplementary worksheets.
This resource has been produced for the 9-1 GCSE English Literature Poetry anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- An introduction to William Wordsworth
- Analysis of Stealing a Boat – a copy of the poem and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – exploring how Wordsworth uses structure and form
- Imagery - Study of the imagery used in Stealing a Boat
- Poetic Techniques – How and why Wordsworth uses poetic techniques
- Language – tasks which explore Wordsworth’s word choices
- Themes - key themes of Stealing a Boat examined with notes
- Video – a reading of the poem and discussion
To preview Extract from The Prelude: Stealing a Boat by William Wordsworth please click on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits