Extract from The Prelude - Stealing a Boat - teaching resource
Extract from The Prelude: Stealing a Boat by William Wordsworth teaching resource
37 slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation
Extract from The Prelude: Stealing a Boat by William Wordsworth has been produced for the AQA GCSE English Literature Poetry exam and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- An introduction to Wordsworth
- Analysis of Stealing a Boat – a copy of the poem and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – examining how Wordsworth uses structure and form
- Imagery - Study of Wordsworth’s use of imagery
- Poetic Techniques – the employment of poetic techniques in the poem
- Language – tasks which examine Wordsworth’s word choices
- Themes - key themes of Stealing a Boat examined with notes
- Video – a reading of the poem and discussion
To preview Extract from The Prelude: Stealing a Boat by William Wordsworth please click on the PowerPoint images.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits