Colons and Semi-Colons - KS3 - teaching resource
Colons and Semi-Colons – Year 7/8 English Essentials
(a 43-slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with 6 worksheets)
Our ‘KS3 English Essentials’ resources are designed to help KS3 learners master key English skills which were not fully developed at KS2.
‘Colons and Semi-Colons – KS3' explains how to use colons and semi-colons correctly. Content includes:
- How to use colons to introduce a list and to separate clauses within a sentence
- Two colon activities with accompanying worksheets
- One additional colon worksheet with answers
- How to use semi-colons to replace commas in a complex list and to join two complete sentences together
- Two semi-colon activities with accompanying worksheets
- One additional semi-colon worksheet with answers
‘Colons and Semi-Colons – KS3' is fully editable so teachers can easily adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.
To preview of 'Colons and Semi-Colons – KS3' please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits