Back to School Letter - Year 5 and 6 - teaching resource
Back to School Letter - Year 5/6
This resource provides a baseline English writing assessment for the start of the year and includes some fun and engaging back to school activities for 2020.
‘Back to School Letter - Year 5/6’ contains the following:
- Discussing positive and negative aspects of lockdown and life without school
- Teacher and children expectations – establishing effective routines to help children back into school life
- Reading and discussing a letter from the ‘new’ teacher to the members of the ‘new’ class
- Children talk about what makes a good letter and look at grading criteria
- Children produce a reply which could be used for baseline writing assessment.
To preview Back to School Letter – Year 5/6 please click on the images.Our Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits