A Christmas Carol - Year 6 - teaching resource
A Christmas Carol - Year 6
KS2 English Teaching Resources - A Christmas Carol Year 6 is made up of an 83-slide editable PowerPoint presentation with 8 detailed lesson plans, a unit overview and 14 worksheets. Every lesson in this unit of work follows the four-part lesson format and all PowerPoint slides can be personalised, adapted and differentiated to match your specific teaching requirements.
- Explore the context of A Christmas Carol - what was a Victorian Christmas like?
- Understanding how the text is structured
- Developing key reading skills – deduction and inference
- Studying key characters
- Examining Dickens' use of language
- Speaking and Listening tasks
- Extension activities
- and much more!
To preview A Christmas Carol – Year 6 please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits