Writing Fiction - Creating Characters
Writing Fiction - Creating Characters (20 slide editable PowerPoint and 5 worksheets)
Our 'Writing Fiction - Creating Characters' teaching resource includes a range of teaching activities designed to help pupils create characters with depth and believability. Although it is designed with KS3 pupils in mind, ‘Writing Fiction - Creating Characters’ can be easily adapted for use with upper KS2 or lower ability KS4 pupils.
- A study of how Dickens presents Magwitch in the opening pages of Great Expectations
- Exploring how writers convey character through the use of description, dialogue and action
- Examining the key ingredients of effective character creation
- A guide to building a character profile - with exemplar materials
- How to transform a character profile into a piece of prose and a convincing character
- A model text to help students through the process
To preview our 'Writing Fiction - Creating Characters' teaching resource please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits