* Watermarks do not appear on purchased resources
Preview resource: Click slides to enlarge
Words Instead of Said - KS3 - teaching resource
Words Instead of Said - KS3
KS3 English Programme of Study - Writing and grammar and vocabulary
Pupils should be taught to plan, draft, edit and proofread through:
- amending the vocabulary, grammar and structure of their writing to improve its coherence and overall effectiveness
'Words Instead of Said - KS3' is a handy English teaching resource focusing on vocabulary and using alternatives to the word 'said' to
develop word choice skills as per the KS3 curriculum objective listed above. Content includes:
- An explanation as to why it is important to use a varied vocabulary to enhance our writing
- Using an alternative to 'said' class activity and accompanying worksheet
- 1 further worksheet with suggested answers
'Words Instead of Said - KS3' is fully editable so that teachers have the freedom, if needed, to adapt the resource to suit all abilities.
Preview 'Words Instead of Said - KS3' in full by clicking on the images opposite.
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 88%
Year 8 Home Learning Pack
Year 7 Home Learning Pack 2