Wonder - Unit of Work Part Three - teaching resource
Wonder – Unit of Work Part Three
(10 lessons, 77-slide PowerPoint presentation and 5 worksheets)
‘Wonder Unit of Work – Part Three’ is the third instalment of our ‘Wonder’ teaching resources for the book by R J Palacio. The unit contains 10 lessons which explore the novel from the chapter ‘Costumes’ and up to ‘Private School’. It contains a range of engaging activities including:
- Developing reading and vocabulary skills and building a personal dictionary
- Differentiated activities (Gold, Silver and Bronze) to provide appropriate teaching for all learners
- Reading and comprehension tasks
- GPS activities that cover apostrophes, prefixes, colons, semi-colons, plurals, sentence punctuation and relative clauses
- Find and retrieve activities
- Talking about the book’s themes and expressing opinions
- Examining characters and understanding a character’s outer and inner dialogue (character empathy)
- And lots more!
To preview ‘Wonder Unit of Work – Part Three’ in detail click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits