War Photographer - teaching resource
This War Photographer teaching resource is made up of an editable 32-slide PowerPoint presentation and 4 worksheets. It has been made with the GCSE anthology in mind and contains a number of teaching ideas and activities to help students understand 'War Photographer' by Carol Ann Duffy.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- Contextual information about Carol Ann Duffy and the inspiration behind the poem
- Analysis of War Photographer and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – exploring how Duffy uses structure and form in the poem
- Imagery – a study of the imagery used in War Photographer
- Poetic Techniques – how Duffy uses poetic techniques for effect
- Language - tasks which explore Duffy’s use of language
- Themes - key themes examined
- Links to external notes and additional teaching resources
To preview War Photographer by Carol Ann Duffy please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits