Walking Away by C Day-Lewis
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Walking Away by C Day-Lewis is a KS4 GCSE English teaching resource which includes a 21 slide PowerPoint and 3 pdf worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: Walking Away by C Day-Lewis has been produced specifically for the new AQA GCSE English syllabus and contains a collection of teaching ideas and activities for students of all abilities.
The slides cover:
- An introduction to the poet C Day-Lewis.
- Analysis of Walking Away by C Day-Lewis - discussion of meaning and consolidation of understanding.
- Structure – analysis of how C Day-Lewis uses structure and form.
- Imagery - Analysis of the poem’s imagery.
- Language – activities which explore word choices and key language points
- Themes of Walking Away explored, with consolidation notes.
- A 21 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Walking Away by C Day-Lewis.
- 3 worksheets to accompany with the PowerPoint.
To preview the GCSE English Teaching Resource: Walking Away by C Day-Lewis click on the PowerPoint images.