Vowels and Consonants
English Teaching Resources: Vowels and Consonants PowerPoint teaches pupils how to identify and understand the uses of vowels and consonants. This 22 slide PowerPoint resource can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into an existing lesson or developed into a wider lesson on grammar rules. The activities include:
1. How to identify vowels and consonants
2. Spot the vowels and consonants activity
3. Re-write words inserting vowels and consonants
4. Vowels and consonants interactive games links
5. Consolidation and assessment tasks and activities
For a preview of English Teaching Resources: Vowels and Consonants PowerPoint click on the slideshow images from the PowerPoint.