GCSE English Teaching Resources: To Autumn by John Keats (PowerPoint and worksheets)
To Autumn (51-slide editable PowerPoint with 4 worksheets) is an engaging GCSE English teaching resource for the poem ‘To Autumn’ by John Keats as featured in the WJEC Eduqas Poetry Anthology. The resource includes a range of activities which cover the poem’s context, language, tone, form, style, theme and structure in detail. The resource is aimed at teachers of GCSE students preparing to write about the poem in the exam.
GCSE English Teaching Resources: To Autumn contents include:
- A short introduction to John Keats (notes and a short film)
- An outline of Romanticism (a short film and notes)
- A copy of ‘To Autumn’ to help students annotate their own copies
- Consolidation and comprehension tasks
- Analysing Keats’ use of language and imagery
- Examining the poem's form, structure and the use of poetic techniques
- Modelling how to use P.E.T.E.R. to write analytically about ‘To Autumn’
- Keats’ message and the poem’s key themes
To preview GCSE English teaching resources: To Autumn please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits