The Red Room by HG Wells
The Red Room by HG Wells is a complete unit of work with a 63 slide editable PowerPoint presentation and a 23 page booklet of worksheets. English Teaching Resources: The Red Room by HG Wells contains a range of lessons, tasks and activities designed to develop pupil knowledge and understanding of the literary context, plot, characters, language and themes of this widely studied pre-1914 short story.
The Red Room by HG Wells teaching resources include a collection of activities for pupils of all abilities:
- A scheme of work overview with 5 four part lessons covering social, historical and literary context, plot, characters and language
- Analysis of the characters of the narrator and custodians
- Extension activities for G&T pupils
- Cloze exercises and questions to consolidate knowledge and understanding
- Literary context understanding influences - the gothic influence - activity and notes
- A copy of the text to display
- Analysing HG Wells' use of language to build mood and suspense in the story
- Essay question with planning guidance
- 5 lesson scheme of work
- A 63 slide PowerPoint presentation (see preview below)
- 23 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint slideshow
To view the English Teaching Resource: The Red Room by HG Wells in more detail you can click on the Powerpoint images.
English Teaching Resources: The Red Room by HG WellsOur Price : £6.99 / 7 Credits