The Nativity Story
KS1 English Teaching Resource: The Nativity Story
'The Nativity Story' has been designed to cover many of the year 1 and 2 curriculum objectives for 'Reading - comprehension' and 'Writing - composition' outlined in the English programme of study.
'The Nativity Story' is a bright and engaging 101 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- Exploring the narrative – examining the beginning, middle and end of the story and discussing events
- Talking about the key characters in the Christmas story
- Discussion questions to consolidate understanding
- Sequencing and storyboarding the nativity story
- Select a character then draw and label them with information from the story
- Comprehension assessment task
- 11 worksheets
- Wall display
- Colouring pages
'The Nativity Story' can be edited allowing teachers to adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.
'The Nativity Story' can be previewed in full by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint presentation opposite.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits