The Nativity Story - KS1 - KS1 teaching resource
KS1 English Teaching Resource: The Nativity Story - KS1
'The Nativity Story - KS1' has been designed to cover many of the year 1 and 2 curriculum objectives for 'Reading - comprehension' and 'Writing - composition' outlined in the English programme of study.
'The Nativity Story' is a bright and engaging PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- Colourful telling of the story with quiz questions to assess understanding
- Story sequencing activity with cut out worksheet
- Story re-telling with accompanying worksheets
- Select a character from the story and then draw and describe them
- Nativity scene colouring page
'The Nativity Story - KS1' can be edited allowing teachers to adapt the resource to suit each class they teach.
'The Nativity Story - KS1' can be previewed in full by clicking on the images from the PowerPoint presentation opposite.Our Price : £4.50 / 5 Credits