GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: The Merchant of Venice is a 200 slide PowerPoint presentation with 16 accompanying worksheets to help teach one of Shakespeare's most widely studied dramas.
The resource contains a progressive series of lessons which develop pupil knowledge and understanding of plot, characters, themes and language. GCSE English Teaching Resources: The Merchant of Venice covers key areas of the curriculum and can be edited and tweaked to suit your teaching needs. The lessons cover a range of activities for pupils of all abilities such as:
* an introduction to Shakespeare and the Elizabethan theatre
* analysis of the characters
* Shakespeare's use of structure and contrast
* language and poetic imagery
* exploring themes and context
* Shakespeare's stagecraft - creating and resolving conflict
* extension tasks, essay questions and links
* video links to help the teaching and learning of key scenes
* 200 slide Powerpoint and 16 page worksheet booklet
GCSE English Teaching Resources: The Merchant of Venice (200 slide PowerPoint and 16 worksheets)
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £12.99
/ 13 Credits