The Merchant of Venice is a 200-slide PowerPoint-based unit of work with 16 accompanying worksheets. It contains a progressive series of lessons that develop pupil knowledge and understanding of plot, characters, themes and language. The Merchant of Venice covers key areas of the curriculum and can be edited and tweaked to suit your teaching needs.
Lessons cover a range of activities for pupils of all abilities, such as:
* an introduction to Shakespeare and the Elizabethan theatre
* analysis of the characters
* Shakespeare's use of structure and contrast
* language and poetic imagery
* exploring themes and context
* Shakespeare's stagecraft - creating and resolving conflict
* extension tasks, essay questions and links
* video links to help the teaching and learning of key scenes
* 200-slide PowerPoint and 16-page worksheet booklet
Get access to thousands of pages of resources. Find out more about membership here.
Our Price : £12.99
/ 13 Credits