The Landlady by Roald Dahl
English Teaching Resources: The Landlady by Roald Dahl.
The Landlady by Roald Dahl is a 5 lesson scheme of work with a 50 slide editable PowerPoint presentation and a 14 page booklet of worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: The Landlady by Roald Dahl contains a range of lessons, tasks and activities designed to develop pupil knowledge and understanding of the literary context, plot, characters, language and themes of Roald Dahl's wonderful short story.
The Landlady by Roald Dahl teaching resource includes a collection of activities for pupils of all abilities:
- A scheme of work overview with 5 four part lessons covering literary context, plot, character, themes and language
- Analysis of the characters of Billy Weaver and The Landlady
- Extension activities for G&T pupils
- Cloze and sequencing exercises
- Literary context understanding influences - fairy tales - activity and notes
- A copy of the text link
- Tales of the Unexpected TV version of The Landlady introduced by Roald Dahl link
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents TV version of The Landlady link
- Analysing Roald Dahl's use of language to build mood and tension in The Landlady
- Essay question with planning guidance
- 5 lesson scheme of work
- A 50 slide PowerPoint presentation (see preview below)
- 14 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint slideshow
To view the English Teaching Resource: The Landlady by Roald Dahl in more detail you can click on the Powerpoint images.
Our Price : £6.99 / 7 Credits