The Landlady by Roald Dahl - teaching resource
The Landlady by Roald Dahl
The Landlady by Roald Dahl is a unit of work made up of a 50-slide editable PowerPoint presentation, a unit overview and 11 worksheets.
This teaching unit for The Landlady contains a range of lessons, tasks and activities designed to develop pupil knowledge and understanding of the literary context, plot, characters, language and themes of Roald Dahl's wonderful short story. It includes a collection of activities for pupils of all abilities:
- A unit of work overview with four part lessons covering literary context, plot, character, themes and language
- Analysis of the characters of Billy Weaver and the landlady
- Extension activities
- Cloze and sequencing exercises to consolidate plot knowledge
- Literary context exploration - the influence of fairy tales
- Analysing Roald Dahl's use of language to build mood and tension
- Essay question with planning guidance
- and much more!
To preview The Landlady by Roald Dahl in more detail you can click on the PowerPoint images.
Related Teaching ResourcesOur Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits