GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: The Emigree by Carol Rumens is a 33 slide PowerPoint presentation with 3 accompanying worksheets.
This resource has been produced for the 9-1 GCSE English anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- Analysis of The Emigree and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – exploring how Rumens uses structure and form
- Imagery - analysis of the imagery used in the poem
- Poetic Techniques – How Rumens uses poetic techniques for effect
- Language tasks which explore Rumens’s word choices
- Themes - key themes examined
To preview The Emigree by Carol Rumens please click on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits