The Emigree - teaching resource
The Emigree is a 31-slide PowerPoint-based teaching resource with 4 accompanying worksheets.
This resource has been produced for the GCSE English anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- Analysis of The Emigree and tasks to consolidate understanding
- Structure – exploring how Rumens uses structure and form
- Imagery - analysis of the imagery used in the poem
- Poetic Techniques – How Rumens uses poetic techniques for effect
- Language tasks which explore Rumens’s word choices
- Themes - key themes examined
To preview The Emigree by Carol Rumens please click on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits