Structuring Descriptive Writing - teaching resource
Structuring Descriptive Writing (31-slide editable PowerPoint teaching resource with worksheet)
Our ‘Structuring Descriptive Writing' teaching resource explains how to structure and create a piece of descriptive writing as required by the GCSE English exam. The resource has been made with GCSE English students in mind, but it can be easily tweaked for use with upper KS3 or other none GCSE KS4 age pupils.
This fully editable 31 slide PowerPoint resource covers the following:
- How descriptive writing fits into the GCSE exam
- The importance of P.A.F.
- What are examiners looking for? Exploring GCSE English exam assessment criteria
- The 5-point plan – how to structure and organise an effective piece of descriptive writing
- A self-assessment checklist for effective descriptive writing
- 10 example descriptive writing essay questions with stimulus materials
For a preview of our ‘Structuring Descriptive Writing’ teaching resource please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Our Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits