Spoken Language Study
Spoken Language Study teaching resources - 84 slide Powerpoint and 20 worksheets.
Spoken Language Study - Spoken Genres is a detailed teaching resource which includes an 84 slide PowerPoint presentation and 20 worksheets. The resource contains step by step lessons designed to teach English Spoken Language Study.
English teachers can preview the resource by clicking on the images at the bottom of the page.
Spoken Language Study - Spoken Genres is a comprehensive teaching resource with many wide ranging activities:
- What is the Spoken Language Study and what are Spoken Genres?
- Differences between spoken and written English
- How audience and purpose impact on spoken language
- Introducing spoken genres and political speeches
- The use of bias, generalisations, fact, opinion and exaggeration in speech writing
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- The study of political speeches: Martin Luther King, Winston Churchill, William Wallace (Mel Gibson in Braveheart!), George W Bush (9/11), Barack Obama, Charlie Chaplin (The Great Dictator) and more
- Analysing the use of rhetoric and language
- How to compare and contrast examples of spoken language
- Self/peer assessment
- 84 slide PowerPoint presentation
- 20 worksheets
To preview English Teaching Resources: Spoken Language Study - Spoken Genres click on the images.Our Price : £9.99 / 10 Credits