Speech Writing - KS3 - teaching resource
Speech Writing - KS3
(59-slide editable PowerPoint-led unit of work with 6 worksheets)
KS3 English - Speech Writing is a five lesson unit of work which explains how to write an effective speech. It guides pupils through the process of how to plan, draft, write and redraft an effective speech.
Speech Writing - KS3 covers the following:
- Mind the GAP - Genre, Audience and Purpose – why it's important in speech writing
- How to plan, structure and organise a speech
- The key techniques of speech writing
- Exemplar speeches for modelling and assessment
- Identifying problems and creating solutions
To preview Speech Writing - KS3 please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits