Speech Writing for GCSE - teaching resource
Speech Writing for GCSE (72-slide PowerPoint based unit of work with 7 worksheets)
Speech Writing for GCSE explains how to write an effective speech and score high marks in the GCSE English exam. The resource explores transactional writing on the GCSE English exam and focuses on speech writing in detail. It guides students through the process of how to plan, write and draft an effective speech and reveals what examiners are looking for.
Speech Writing for GCSE covers the following:
- What is Transactional Writing?
- Understanding the GAP - genre, audience and purpose – and its impact on a speech
- How to plan, structure and organise an effective speech
- Understanding and using the key techniques of speech writing
- Exemplar student speeches for modelling and peer assessment
- Identifying problems in learners’ work and creating solutions
- Using the GCSE mark scheme for peer and self-assessment and to help learners understand what they need to do to gain high marks
- Producing an effective speech under exam conditions
To preview Speech Writing for GCSE please click on the images opposite.Our Price : £7.99 / 8 Credits