Sonnet 18 (Shakespeare) - teaching resource
FREE English Resources: Sonnet 18 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?' is a 41 slide PowerPoint-based FREE teaching resource (with worksheets) designed to teach Shakespeare's Sonnet 18. The PowerPoint can be edited, personalised and differentiated to suit your teaching needs.
- A brief biography of Shakespeare
- Analysis of Sonnet 18, its content and meaning
- Shakespeare's use of structure, language and poetic devices
- How to use quotations to write about Sonnet 18
- Analysis of themes and links to other Shakespeare resources
To preview Free Poetry Teaching Resources: Sonnet 18 click on the images.