Silent Letters - Year 5 and 6 - KS2 teaching resource
Silent Letters - Year 5 and 6
Silent Letters is an animated PowerPoint teaching resource designed to help children develop their understanding and application of silent letters in both reading and writing as per the curriculum objectives of the year 5 and 6 English programme of study - Writing (transcription).
- An introduction - what are silent letter words?
- A class activity - choose the correct spelling of a silent letter word
- A silent letter words sorting activity
- A link to further silent letter games and activities
- One further worksheet with answers
'Silent Letters' is, like all our resources, a fully editable resource so you could use it as a quick starter activity to a literacy lesson, incorporate it into an existing resource, lesson or scheme of work or develop it into a wider language study unit.
'Silent Letters' can be viewed in full by clicking on the images opposite.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits