Rudolph Saves Christmas - teaching resource
Rudolph Saves Christmas (118 slide PowerPoint presentation, 18 accompanying worksheets, 18 colouring sheets and a 14 page full colour wall display)
Rudolph Saves Christmas is an excellent teaching resource which can be used with both EYFS and lower KS1 classes to help children enhance and develop reading skills. The resource uses the story of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer to teach a number of the key reading and comprehension skills outlined in the National Curriculum.
Rudolph Saves Christmas includes a range of activities including:
- Exploring narrative – reading a story individually, in pairs or a group and discussing and recounting events
- Talking about the key characters in the story
- Using a word bank to retell events from the story
- Writing sentences about the narrative using a word bank
- Sequencing and ordering events
- Learning about rhyming words and identifying rhymes in the song ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’
- Exploring the meaning, message or moral behind the story
- A superb quality 118 slide PowerPoint
- 18 engaging worksheets
- 18 fun colouring sheets
- 14 page full colour wall display – perfect for Christmas!
To preview Rudolph Saves Christmas please click on the images from the PowerPoint presentation.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits