Room on the Broom - KS1 - EYFS/ KS1 teaching resource
Room on the Broom is a colourful, engaging and fun teaching resource for KS1 based on the popular book by Julia Donaldson. The resource covers numerous elements of the National Curriculum for KS1 Reading and Writing skills and is colourful, engaging and interactive.
• information retrieval
• recounting the narrative
• exploring the themes and message of the story
• talking and writing about characters and key events
• considering the portrayal of heroes and villains in the book
• looking at language – words that rhyme
• making predictions
• creating a new book cover
'Room on the Broom' is editable giving teachers the freedom to adapt the resource if required to meet the needs of each class they teach.
To preview 'Room on the Broom' please click on the images opposite.
Our Price : £8.99 / 9 Credits