Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet teaching resources - A 215 slide PowerPoint teaching resource with over 30 accompanying worksheets and a unit plan overview with 33 individual lessons.
Romeo and Juliet is an excellent teaching resource for both students and teachers. The resource includes a very comprehensive 215 slide PowerPoint presentation, dozens of easy to follow worksheets and a 33 lesson step by step unit overview. All Powerpoint slides are very high quality and use colour, imagery and video to create an engaging learning experience. To view the PowerPoint in more detail you can clicking on the slides in the preview box underneath the resource’s description.
Romeo and Juliet includes a range of activities for pupils of all abilities such as:
* a short biography of Shakespeare and the Elizabethan theatre
* activities to develop knowledge of the plot
* in depth analysis of the characters of Romeo, Juliet, Mercutio, Tybalt, etc
* exploration of the key themes (love, hate, fate)
* developing awareness of the features of stagecraft
* teaching the use of Point/Evidence/Explain
* detailed analysis of Shakespeare’s language in key scenes
* Shakespeare's construction of tension and suspense
* hot-seating and empathy writing activities
* sequencing activities
To preview our Romeo and Juliet teaching resources please click on the images.Our Price : £19.99 / 19 Credits