GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Porphyria’s Lover by Robert Browning is a KS4 / GCSE English poetry teaching resource which includes a comprehensive 36 slide PowerPoint presentation and 11 accompanying worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: Porphyria’s Lover by Robert Browning has been produced for the new AQA GCSE English Anthology as taught from 2015. Lessons contain a range and variety of activities for all abilities:
- An introduction to Robert Browning.
- Analysis of Porphyria’s Lover, discussion of ideas and consolidation of understanding.
- A digital and paper copy of the poem on the Powerpoint and worksheet.
- An overview of the poem with notes to help consolidate understanding.
- Structure – analysis of how Browning uses structure to create effects.
- Style and form - Analysis of style and form and the use of poetic techniques in Porphyria’s Lover.
- Language – activities which explore words and imagery and how to use P.E.E to write about language.
- Themes of Browning's Porphyria’s Lover explored, with consolidation of meaning and purpose.
- A 36 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Porphyria’s Lover by Robert Browning.
- 11 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint.
To preview the KS4 GCSE English Literature Teaching Resource: Porphyria’s Lover by Robert Browning click on the Powerpoint images.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits