Persuasive Writing KS2
KS2 English Teaching Resources: Persuasive Writing KS2 (PowerPoint and 6 worksheets)
Our ‘Persuasive Writing KS2’ teaching resource is made up of a 73-slide editable PowerPoint presentation with six accompanying worksheets. The PowerPoint contains a series of progressive lessons designed to teach Year 6 pupils how to produce a piece of effective persuasive writing. The resource includes a variety of activities suitable for upper KS2 pupils of all abilities and although it has been produced with Year 6 children in mind, it can be used with Year 4 and Year 5 pupils as it is easy to tweak, personalise and differentiate.
‘Persuasive Writing KS2’ is a detailed and ready-to-teach resource which covers the following:
* What do we mean by persuasive writing?
* Understanding the purpose and form of a text
* How audience affects writing
* How to plan, structure and organise a piece of persuasive writing
* How to use fact and opinion, emotive language and flattery to persuade
* Developing knowledge and understanding of rhetorical techniques (rhetorical questions, the rule of 3, etc)
* How to write an extended response to a persuasive writing task
To preview KS2 English Teaching Resources: Persuasive Writing KS2 please click on the images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £11.99 / 12 Credits