Pathetic Fallacy - KS3 - teaching resource
Pathetic Fallacy - KS3
26 slide PowerPoint presentation with 3 accompanying worksheet
This English teaching resource focuses on the literary technique of pathetic fallacy. Content includes:
- What is pathetic fallacy explanation.
- The difference between pathetic fallacy and personification.
- Identifying pathetic fallacy or personification in sentences activity.
- Why writers use pathetic fallacy in their writing.
- Writing sentences using pathetic fallacy activity with an accompanying worksheet.
- Explaining how to spot pathetic fallacy through the analysis of an extract from Frankenstein
- Using film to develop understanding of the different forms of pathetic fallacy
- Exploring the use of pathetic fallacy in prose
Related ResourcesOur Price : £3.50 / 3 Credits