Ozymandias by Percy Shelley
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley is a 35 slide PowerPoint presentation with 5 supplementary worksheets.
This resource has been produced for the new ‘Conflict’ section of the GCSE English Literature Poetry anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- An introduction to Percy Bysshe Shelley.
- Analysis of Ozymandias – a copy of the poem and tasks to consolidate understanding.
- Structure and form – exploring how Shelley uses structure and form for effect.
- Imagery - Study of the imagery used in Ozymandias.
- Poetic Techniques – How and why Shelley uses techniques such as metaphor and alliteration.
- Language – tasks which explore Shelley’s word choices.
- Themes - key themes of Ozymandias examined with notes.
- Video – an animated reading of the poem.
To preview Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley please click on the PowerPoint images.Our Price : £5.99 / 6 Credits