Onomatopoeia - teaching resource
English SPaG Teaching Resource
This English vocabulary teaching resource explores the use of onomatopoeia to create aural description and teaches pupils how to use onomatopoeia to improve their own writing. Content includes:
- A definition of onomatopoeia with examples
- Onomatopoeia matching activity (includes worksheet)
- Using onomatopoeia to improve sentences task (includes worksheet)
- Descriptive writing using onomatopoeia worksheet with example answers
- A link to onomatopoeia games
'Onomatopoeia' can be edited, differentiated and personalised to suit your exact teaching needs.
To preview 'Onomatopoeia' please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £1.99 / 2 Credits