Neutral Tones by Thomas Hardy - teaching resource
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Neutral Tones by Thomas Hardy is a KS4 / GCSE English poetry teaching resource which includes a detailed 31 slide PowerPoint presentation and 5 accompanying worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: Neutral Tones by Thomas Hardy has been created for the AQA GCSE English Anthology. The resource contains a range and variety of lessons and activities for all abilities:
- An introduction to the novelist and poet Thomas Hardy.
- Analysis of Neutral Tones, discussion of ideas and consolidation of understanding.
- A digital and paper copy of the poem on the Powerpoint and worksheet.
- An overview of the poem with notes for students.
- Structure – analysis of how Hardy uses structure and the lyric form.
- Style and form - Analysis of style and form and the use of poetic techniques in Neutral Tones.
- Language – activities which explore words and imagery and how to use P.E.E to write about language.
- Themes of Hardy's Neutral Tones explored, with consolidation of meaning and purpose.
- A 31 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Neutral Tones by Thomas Hardy.
- 5 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint.
To preview the KS4 GCSE English Literature Teaching Resource: Neutral Tones by Thomas Hardy click on the Powerpoint images.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits