GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Love's Philosophy by Percy Shelley is a GCSE poetry teaching resource which includes an engaging 26 slide PowerPoint presentation and 3 accompanying worksheets.
Poetry Teaching Resources: Love's Philosophy by Percy Shelley contains a range and variety of lessons and activities for all abilities:
- An introduction to the poet Percy Shelley.
- Analysis of the poem Love's Philosophy, discussion of ideas and consolidation of understanding.
- A digital and paper copy of the poem on the Powerpoint and worksheet.
- An overview of the poem with notes for students.
- Structure – analysis of how Shelley uses structure and the lyric form.
- Style and form - Analysis of style and form and the use of poetic techniques in Love's Philosophy.
- Language – activities which explore words and imagery and how to use P.E.E to write about language.
- Themes of Love's Philosophy explored, with consolidation of meaning and purpose.
- A 26 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Love's Philosophy by Shelley.
- 3 worksheets to accompany the PowerPoint.
To preview the English Literature Teaching Resource: Love's Philosophy by Percy Shelley click on the Powerpoint images.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits