Letter to secondary school
KS2 > Writing > Non-fiction > Letter Writing
Writing a Letter to Secondary School teaching resources
49 slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation
‘Writing a Letter to Secondary School’ has been designed to teach formal letter writing at KS2 (Year 6). Resources include six lessons, each created using the four-part lesson plan structure (starter activity, introduction, development and plenary) all of which can be edited, modified and differentiated to suit your specific teaching needs.
The resource covers the following:
1. What is formal writing and Standard English?
2. How to set out a formal letter.
3. Using a thesaurus to improve vocabulary.
4. Writing the first draft of a letter.
5. Improving language and making the right word choices.
6. How to draft and redraft a formal letter.
To preview English Teaching Resources: Writing a Letter to Secondary School please click on the PowerPoint images opposite.
Related Resources:Our Price : £7.99 / 7 Credits