Lamb to the Slaughter - teaching resource
Lamb to the Slaughter by Roald Dahl
Lamb to the Slaughter is an 18-slide editable PowerPoint-based Year 9/10 teaching resource that includes a variety of lessons and activities to help pupils understand the plot and character of the story. It also includes a link to a copy of the story in PDF format.
- Group discussion work about plot and character.
- Contrasting characters - Mary and Patrick Maloney.
- Discussion of character motives.
- Graded group discussion - speaking and listening activity.
- Essay title with plan/guidance/ideas.
To preview Lamb to the Slaughter in detail, click on the images.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits