La Belle Dame sans Merci
La Belle Dame sans Merci by John Keats
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) English Literature Teaching Resources: La Belle Dame sans Merci is a 40 slide PowerPoint presentation with 3 accompanying worksheets.
English Teaching Resources: La Belle Dame sans Merci has been produced for the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) English Literature Poetry Anthology and contains an assortment of teaching ideas and activities for students of all abilities.
The PowerPoint and worksheets cover:
- An introduction to the poem
- Analysis of La Belle Dame sans Merci by John Keats
- A copy of the poem and consolidation of understanding activities
- Exploring how Keats uses structure and form for effect
- Studying the imagery used in La Belle Dame sans Merci
- How and why Keats uses poetic techniques such as metaphor, repetition and onomatopoeia
- Language analysis - word choice and vocabulary
- The key themes of La Belle Dame sans Merci
To preview our La Belle Dame sans Merci teaching resource please click on the images from the PowerPoint opposite.Our Price : £4.99 / 5 Credits