Hyphens to Avoid Ambiguity - KS3 - teaching resource
Hyphens to Avoid Ambiguity - Year 7 English Essentials
Our ‘KS3 English Essential Skills’ resources are designed to help Year 7 learners master key English skills which were not fully developed at KS2.
This resource explains how to use hyphens to improve written work by avoiding ambiguity and making writing clearer and more concise.
- A short explanatory video
- A definition and explanation of what a hyphen is
- How hyphens improve writing
- Common types of hyphenated words
- 4 activities with accompanying worksheets
Hyphens to Avoid Ambiguity - KS3 is fully editable, so you can adapt the resource to suit the class you teach.
To preview 'Hyphens to Avoid Ambiguity - KS3' please click the images.Our Price : £2.99 / 3 Credits