How to write about fictional characters - teaching resource
English Teaching Resources – How to Write About Fictional Characters
13 slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with 2 worksheets
‘How to Write About Fictional Characters’ is a 13 slide PowerPoint presentation which includes a range of tasks and activities designed to help students discuss fictional characters in detail.
The resource contains:
- How Dickens presents Scrooge in the opening pages of A Christmas Carol
- An analysis of how writers convey character through description, dialogue and action
- An examination of the key ingredients of effective character creation
- Investigative quotations - word choices and their effects
- A writing frame to help students produce a clearly organised and detailed paragraph about a character
To preview English Teaching Resources: How to Write About Fictional Characters please click on the images from the PowerPoint slideshow opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £1.99 / 1 Credits