How to Write a Letter
How to Write a Letter – KS2/3 Teaching Resource
‘How to Write a Letter’ is a 3 lesson mini unit of work made up of a 26-slide editable PowerPoint presentation. It contains three lessons which teach upper KS2/Year 7 pupils how to write a formal letter. The resource is accessible to pupils of all abilities and although it has been produced with upper KS2 in mind, it can be used with Year 7 pupils as it is easy to tweak and personalise.
‘How to Write a Letter’ is a detailed and ready-to-teach resource which covers the following:
- Explaining the difference between formal and informal writing
- How to write in a formal way
- How to layout a formal letter
- The dos and don’ts of formal letter writing
- How to draft and redraft a letter
- How to engage the reader
To preview English Teaching Resources: How to Write a Letter please click on the images opposite.
Related ResourcesOur Price : £3.99 / 4 Credits