GCSE Broadsheet Article Writing - teaching resource
GCSE Broadsheet Article Writing
(85-slide PowerPoint-based unit of work with 21 worksheets)
This differentiated unit of work, which is aimed at middle-to-upper ability GCSE students, explains how to write an effective article for a broadsheet newspaper as required by the GCSE English Language exam.
The unit is made up of five individual lessons, each with differentiated tasks that teach the components of a successful broadsheet article:
- The structural features of a broadsheet article
- Effective and imaginative article headings
- How to write an engaging introduction
- Coherent paragraphs with a topic sentence, evidence and discussion
- Formative assessment task with WAGOLL and success criteria.
Suggested answers are included for all tasks.
To preview GCSE Broadsheet Article Writing click on the images from the PowerPoint lessons.
Our Price : £7.99 / 8 Credits