Follower by Seamus Heaney
Follower by Seamus Heaney is a KS4 GCSE English teaching resource which contains a 20 slide PowerPoint and 3 pdf worksheets.
GCSE English (9-1) Teaching Resources: Follower by Seamus Heaney has been created specifically for the new AQA GCSE English syllabus and contains a collection of teaching activities for GCSE students of all abilities.
The slides cover:
- An introduction to the poet Seamus Heaney.
- Analysis of Follower by Seamus Heaney - discussion of meaning and consolidation of understanding.
- Structure – analysis of how Seamus Heaney uses form and structure.
- Imagery - Analysis of the imagery used in Follower.
- Language – activities which explore word choices and key language points
- Themes of Follower explored, with consolidation notes.
- A 20 slide PowerPoint resource for teaching Follower by Seamus Heaney.
- 3 worksheets to accompany with the PowerPoint presentation.
To preview the GCSE English Teaching Resource: Follower by Seamus Heaney click on the PowerPoint images.