Expanded Noun Phrases
Expanded Noun Phrases is a 6 slide PowerPoint teaching resource designed to help pupils develop their knowledge and use of noun phrases to develop their writing.
English Teaching Resources: Expanded Noun Phrases teaches pupils how to identify expanded noun phrases in a piece of writing and how to use them effectively. The fully editable PowerPoint includes:
1. What are expanded noun phrases? Definitions with examples.
2. Learning objectives regarding expanded noun phrases from NC14.
3. Understanding how expanded noun phrases add description.
4. Identifying expanded noun phrases in an extract from a novel.
5. An accompanying worksheet to assess students’ understanding.
For a preview of English Teaching Resources: Expanded Noun Phrases please click on the PowerPoint images.